You will create lots of doodles on a large sheet of paper. The objectives of the doodles is to have fun, loosen up, and experiment with line and shape.
Complete the steps:
- On the paper draw a frame around the edge.
- Then trade paper with a classmate.
- The next person needs to draw a person, place or thing. It can be abstract, realistic or a cartoon.
- Then pass the paper on to someone else.
- The next person needs to draw a tree.
- Find your original paper and complete the drawing. You can doodle, scribble, draw whatever you like on the paper.