Create a word or your name with photographs of "found object letters"
- Use your iPad to take photographs of objects that you find that create a letter.
- Collect and take numerous photos. HINT: Remember to take all portrait or landscape photographs.
- Download a free photo editing app
- Crop, edit and alter the images-color correct images or make black and white. Try numerous options before selecting one
- Download pic collage app ( or other free collage app)
- Combine images to create your name ( first or last) or a word
I am giving you this assignment prior to vacation so that you have plenty of time to collect and photograph a wide variety of images. Each image should be original and a photograph that you take, so go places, visit Boston, go to a museum, go for a nature hike, find letterforms in these places outside of school and create an original and unique work of art.
You are expected to spend 2 hours on this assignment.
** You will show the completed work on your ipad for class critique. Please make sure that your ipad is charged!