- Ribbon Drawing
- Surreal Architecture
- Scratchboard with message ( example - step out stereotypes- Keith Haring)
- Scratchboard of image that you feel passionately or strongly about
- understanding of the scratch tools
- understanding of how to create different textures
-understanding of how to create different values
2. Explain why you are creating that image/design for your scratchboard
Answer the following questions on the back of your scratchboard:
What was the inspiration for your drawing?
What is unique and different about your drawing?
Are you trying to convey a message? If so is it clearly stated or mysterious?
What is creative about your drawing?