Create a still life drawing of three different objects that demonstrates your understanding of shape, form and value.
1. Watch the video and any other tutorials that you find helpful. ( Send me a link so I can add them on to resources list for other students!)
2. Set up a still life of three objects on white paper or cloth. Place a lamp or spotlight near the still life so that you can see shadows and highlights.
3. Sketch and place the objects on the page
4. Measure and compare the shapes and MAKE EDITS
5. Draw in negative space around the objects
6. Start adding value with pencil lines
7. Use your value scale to compare to your drawing and add and subtract accurate values.