Create a digital Collage of the following Architecture Elements demonstrating your understanding of each one of the terms.
- Select a collage app that allows you to combine images and text
-Take at least 5 photographs of terms
-Gather other images using the internet
-Create a collage of the terms and at least 3 images of each term
-Arrange vocabulary and terms in an artistic manner using the elements and principles of design
1. Quality of photographs demonstrating the terms
2.Quality of the collage
3. Ability to demonstrate understanding of terms in artistic and thoughtful manner
Due Date: Friday, September 23, 2016
Challenge: Deadline Friday, September 7
Create the largest building or structure using playing cards
Due Friday, September 16
1. Get a sketchbook at Michael's, A.C. Moore or other art store.
Please get a sketchbook that is 11" x 14" with 60lb. paper or greater.
Here are links to printable coupons:
Michaels Weekly Ad
View Our Weekly Craft Deals
2. Bring in LEGOS or Building Blocks ( wood, cardboard, plastic anything that you are not using anymore and are willing to donate).
3. Parent Permission Form
4. Review Course Expectations
Introduction to Architecture
This full year course for grades 10-12 is an overview of architecture.
2012 Student Blogs