Create a 3D CAD rendering of a dream space designed just for YOU!
1. Select and learn the app that you would like to use to create this 3D rendering of your dream space. You may use Homestyler or another app of your choice. Be sure to login and create an account so you do not lose any of your hard work.
2. Research your personal style and gather inspiration.
3. Select the type of room that you would design.
4. Use the app to design the shape and layout of the room that you are designing. This is only one room but it is going to be attached in someway to the rest of the building. So decide where the windows will be and if it is on the first or fifth floor.
5. Decide on what elements, colors and furniture will go with your style and design of your room. Decide what the room MUST have to function!
6. Create a well rendered room design. Remember their is no budget and this is a DREAM space so have fun and think " out of the box".
Possible Apps to use:
Introduction to Architecture
This full year course for grades 10-12 is an overview of architecture.
2012 Student Blogs