You will create your own architecture blog for this class. It will contain your written work, images of your work and portfolio for the class. You have already created many items that can be placed on your page.
1. Log in to the Weebly student account created for you. The info is in your email.
2. Familiarize yourself with weebly and the layout and features of the site. All instructions are here for setting up the sitehttp://help.education.weebly.com/build-your-first-site.html
3. Set up the blog. Select a design template that you think best illustrates that you are an art/architecture student
4. Download the iphone app
5. You will then go in and post the following:
* these writings are located in google docs. I shared them with you and you can go and grab the info
Introduction to Architecture
This full year course for grades 10-12 is an overview of architecture.
2012 Student Blogs