You will create your own architecture blog for this class. It will contain your written work, images of your work and portfolio for the class. You have already created many items that can be placed on your page.
1. Log in to the Weebly student account created for you. The info is in your email.
2. Familiarize yourself with weebly and the layout and features of the site. All instructions are here for setting up the sitehttp://help.education.weebly.com/build-your-first-site.html
3. Set up the blog. Select a design template that you think best illustrates that you are an art/architecture student
4. Download the iphone app
5. You will then go in and post the following:
- Your photograph for the assignment " You and Architecture"
- Architecture Blog review #1*
- Architecture Blog Review #2*
- Article review from the architecture magazine*
- Link to article " Your Career in Architecture" and write summary ( use google doc notes)*
- Photographs or presentation on the Marble Run project
- " Room for Musician" Include a description of the assignment and the room. Include link or embed the video of David Byrne's TED talk
- Photograph your finished board of the room and include large image of entire board or smaller, detailed images of the board
* these writings are located in google docs. I shared them with you and you can go and grab the info