1. Check details of you model and correct, edit, cut and sand down rough edges.
2. Erase pencil lines.
3. Set up the photography area with a dark, neutral background.
4. Set up a dark, neutral table top surface to place your building on top of. You may use rolls of paper or fabric.
5. Set -up spotlights if needed to light your building. The lighting should showcase lighting effects on the building (i.e. windows, shadows and cutouts).
6. Take multiple photographs of the building from different perspectives and angels. You will need to take lots of photographs.
7. Edit the photographs and select 3-7 high quality images.
8. Upload the images to google classroom.