You will create a mood board as part of your Room for a Musician.
Read this article about mood boards:
Check out these examples of mood boards:
You will assemble the following on a board for the presentation of the room design
1. Floor plan
3. Mood Board
4. Written description of the characteristics and elements that the room must contain
5. Description of the band and musician that you are designing for
5. Title of the room
6. Your name
The expectation is that the final presentation is that it is neat, organized and clearly conveys the room design.
Create a observational drawing of a door in your home.
1. Sit in front of a door in your home and create an observational of the door using pencil.
2. Use guidelines to find the vanishing points and perspective
3. Use pencil to create the drawing
4. Add shading and values to the drawing
Introduction to Architecture
This full year course for grades 10-12 is an overview of architecture.
2012 Student Blogs