- Rachel Carlino, Class of 2017, Encaustic Painting
- Josephine Samarjian, Class of 2017, Self Portrait, Painting
- Alyssa Healey, Class of 2017, Self Portrait, Painting
- Josephine Samarjian, Class of 2017, Still Life, Painting
- Stephanie O'Neill, Class of 2016, Organic, Photograph
- Emily Sateriale, Class of 2017, Self Portrait, Mixed Media
- Emily Moreira, Class of 2017, Radial Design, Watercolor
- Arya Bhat, Class of 2018, Stage Crew: Pilot, Digital
- Katherine Scott, Class of 2017, Tags, Photograph
- Jillian Sullivan, Class of 2017, Drawing
- Jessica Sarver, Class of 2017, Apple, Collage
The following students have their work on exhibit at MITRE as part of MITRE's Emerging Artists Series, thanks to the invitation of Robert Thys, Corporate Records and Archives at MITRE. Ellen Powers of the MITRE Corporate Art Program curated. MITRE is located at 202 Burlington Road.
Christina Chang teaches art and design to students in grades 9-12.