Please read the blog post on the home page.
Complete this worksheet
Objective: Edit your sketchbook and create archive of artwork created throughout the year
PART 1- EDIT SKETCHBOOK
1. Select one work of art that you would like to edit
2. Photograph that artwork in it's BEFORE state - then edit and make improvements and photograph the AFTER (edited) work of art.
3. Place the two images on one page in a collage app and label " BEFORE and AFTER"
4. Put this image into google drive folder " EDITED SKETCHBOOK ASSIGNMENT"
Here is an example of a before and after image:
1. Go through your sketchbook and clean out old papers, incomplete pages etc.
2. Go through your folder and select any small works of art that may fit into your sketchbook
3. Mount the artwork on pages in you sketchbook
4. Fix cover and make sure your name is clearly labeled on the front of the sketchbook
Please complete the following steps to create an archive of the art you created this year:
1. Take high quality photographs of your art.
2. Upload assignments in google classroom
2. Go back and check turned in assignments and make sure that every image is a high quality example of your work, Remove poor quality images
In your google drive complete the following:
1. Create a folder and label it DESIGN 2015
2. Upload your high quality photographs of your art into this folder
3. Label assignments and double check the quality of the images
4. Share the folder with me
This is full year foundation course that will aid in your understanding and creating a wide variety of 2-D and 3-D artwork.