Create a drawing of a surreal building that would impress Frank Gehry, Antoni Gaudi, Dr. Suess and M.C.Escher.
- Define surrealism
- Sketch ideas
- Create a pen drawing on 8.5" x 11" paper of your surreal building. It must be an exterior view and include land and sky
- Create at least 8-10 different values
- Use at least 8-10 marks in the drawing to illustrate texture
- Critique and edit the drawing
- ON the back of the drawing please write a description of your building and include the following:
- what is the function and use of your building?
- who would use your building and why?
- what artists were you inspired by?
- what makes your building surreal?