Create a symmetrical drawing using craypas on black paper that demonstrates the Art Principle of balance.
1. Understand symmetry and how artists use it to create BALANCE.
2. Read this article about symmetry http://sixrevisions.com/web_design/symmetry-design/
3. Read this article about balance
4. Complete the two worksheets Symmetry and Unity and Balance
5. Pick a type of symmetry for your work of art from the list:
Radial or Rotational
Mirror or Bilateral
6. Create a symmetrical drawing on the black paper using a light color
7. Select a color scheme from the list:
8. Create a drawing that clearly demonstrates the color scheme
9. Check your work for craftsmanship and balance
10. The entire square should be filled with color