- Create a series of quick tempera paintings based on a theme each day.
- Generate ideas rapidly
- Learn to use the paint brush and easel
- Mix colors and understand that color can convey a mood, feeling and emotion
Each day for the past two weeks you were given a theme and asked to create a painting in one day.
Here is a list of the themes:
- Non-Objective Painting
- The Earths Elements
- Create a companion piece to go alongside a classmates painting
- How do you feel today?
- Colors and patterns that represent you
- Painting of your choice