- You must first go through all of your artwork and take high quality photographs of your work.
- Each picture must be edited and organized into a drive folder
- Show me the pictures so I can check them for quality
Objective: Create a portfolio of your artwork that showcases your growth throughout the year
- Create a slideshow of your artwork that you created this year. You may use google slides, FlowVella, Canva, Adobe Spark or other app of your choice ( just make sure that it can be turned into google classroom)
- The slideshow must include the following:
-High quality photographs of your artwork
-Each artwork should include a title and materials used to create it
(example: tempera paint)
3. You must write a high quality ARTIST STATEMENT to include at the end of your presentation. Read and complete “ How to Write an Artist Statement”. Your artist statement should describe what you learned this year, your growth and development as an artist and highlight works of art that were significant to you.
4. You must turn in the assignment through google classroom
You may include music, or voice over of you describing the artwork
- 25% Cover Page including thumbnail images and your name
- 25% Layout and Design of Presentation
- 25% Quality of Artwork - including quality of photographs, titles and materials used
- 25% Essay- Artist Statement