1. Complete edits of still life drawing
2. Create a folder in notarize, evernote or other tool of your choice and title "Drawing and Painting II"
3. Photograph your work created this far and edit images and keep in the folder for this class
** these should be high quality images, you may use the nikon and easel to photograph these
4. Photograph your still life and place in the folder
5. Title and organize all of the images
6. Remove your still life and put away all items
7. Set up next still life (read other blog post)
We are fortunate to live in the Boston area and have a wonderful resource of local art museums. As discussed at the beginning of the year you are required to visit an art museum at least one time during this semester.
After students visit a museum they are always inspired, amazed and rave about the wonderful time that they had at the museum. So go and enjoy some art!
Here are a few links to lists of Massachusetts Art Museums.
Massachusetts Art Museums and Massachusetts Art Centers
Art Museums in Massachusetts
Research and select the museum carefully for the content, location and hours. Use your student id for discounts or check out passes from the town library. LibraryInsight
This assignment is equal to one homework grade. You must bring in a flyer or postcard from the museum AND complete the form below after you go to the museum to receive credit.
DUE DATE: Friday, January 4, 2013