Here are the sketchbook assignments for the quarter:
Quarter 1 Sketchbook Assignments
Please attach the list to your sketchbook and update the log and self evaluation as you complete the assignments.
Below is the Weekly Sketchbook Rubric. Remember that the purpose of the sketchbook is to provide a space for you to create ART. So use the sketchbook and enjoy the process of creating ART.
Art Challenge: Create pencil drawings of facial features of your classmates
1. Create value scale in sketchbook
2. Ask a student to model for you. Draw one of their facial features from observation
3. Apply measuring and sighting techniques
4. Create a minimum of 4 of each - eyes, nose, mouths, and ears
5. Use a variety of pencil marks to create values
Drawing and Painting