Objective: Create a drawing of a figure that demonstrates accurate proportions of the figure
1. Cut out a full figure from a magazine
2. Glue the picture into your sketchbook
3. Measure the number of head in the figure
4. Draw a sketch of the figure using accurate proportions
5. Create a full drawing of the figure using pencil that demonstrates accurate proportions of the figure
Assignment Due Date: Wednesday, December 10
This is full year foundation course that will aid in your understanding and creating a wide variety of 2-D and 3-D artwork.