Demonstrate your understanding of the color wheel by creating a photograph of objects that are arranged to create an accurate color wheel.
1. Understand the color wheel and the following terms:
Primary, Secondary, Tertiary Colors
2. Read this link:
3. Collect objects that illustrate all of the colors on the color wheel
4. Arrange in a circle on WHITE or NEUTRAL color background.
5. Use your ipad to photograph the objects. YOU MUST use original photographs that YOU take, do not grab images off of the internet
6. Take multiple pictures in various types of lighting
7. Select the strongest picture
8. Crop and edit if necessary
9. You will show the image on your ipad for class critique
Due date: Thursday, November 12
This is full year foundation course that will aid in your understanding and creating a wide variety of 2-D and 3-D artwork.