Create a pencil drawing of your hand holding an object
1. Select an object to hold that is unique in it's shape and form. (please no cell phones)
2. Create 4-6 thumbnail sketches ( quick drawings to plan the best composition) to " test" a variety of compositions
3. Select the strongest composition
4. Use a pencil to create the drawing of the hand holding the object
5. Spend 1.5 to 2 hours on the assignment
6. Review and edit the drawing prior turning it in
This is full year foundation course that will aid in your understanding and creating a wide variety of 2-D and 3-D artwork.