Today and tomorrow you have time to complete assignments and start the next ones. Please read the directions carefully.
1. Please place the completed ipad texture collage in the google drive folder. Be sure to include highly textured items. There are some wonderful examples from your classmates so check them out. Nice job those of you that complete that assignment.
2. Please proof read and edit your printmaking vocabulary and images and place them into the google drive folder. Some of you do not have accurate terms. Search more than one source and search " printmaking techniques" for accurate information. Remember the goal here is for you to understand the printmaking terms and types.
3. Place any objects that you brought in for the "scraps to sculpture" homework in your lockers. We will work on them on Monday.
4. Please complete your earth day presentation and place into the google drive folder. Remember there were very specific details to the proposal and presentation so be sure to read ALL of the directions.
5. Start gathering and organizing your group and plan for the earth day art project.
6. Read and start the "Motorcycle Design" homework assignment. If you completed the other work you can get a lot done on this assignment!
7. On Friday you will be working with the guest artist Randy Garber. Be prepared to sketch and create your own monotype!
This is full year foundation course that will aid in your understanding and creating a wide variety of 2-D and 3-D artwork.