Create a logo for YOU that represents who you are as an artist and designer.
Here is a great article to read about LOGOS
1. Sketch and write down 5 elements of who you are and what makes you special
2. Use Color Palette maker or other app to select colors that best represent YOU
3. Use Illustrator or Photoshop create a logo that contains a visual element and text with your name or name of your design company
4. Critique and evaluate if you are expressing your original 5 elements in your work!
ReMade Dorm Room
The typical dorm room is usually a pretty boring space. Dream up a new dorm room. What will be the unique features of your room?
Collect images of what a typical dorm room is like. What size is it? Are there any restrictions about what the room can and can not have? What furniture usually comes in the room. How much does a typical dorm room cost?
List what items your room must have
Search and create a room that has the unique features that you would like to have
You may use Photoshop to create your dream room or Sketch Up
Originality of Idea
Ability to show concept
The completed, edited and critiqued image is due on Tuesday, May 17. Please make sure that you complete all of the steps below and follow the DIRECTIONS in classroom.
1, Complete the incredible fabulous art that features and highlights your experience at Mercedes Benz. Not only do you want to create an original work, you want your creative piece to capture a feeling and mood for the cars- make sure you discuss, critique and work with your peers to get feedback and improve your work.
2. Save a copy of your image with layers, then save a FLATTENED version of your work.
Double check the dimension and pixel size and make sure it is in CMYK
3. Save the file with your full name
4. Upload the wonderful, amazing art that you created to classroom,