1. Write a compliment and a suggestion for the other Drawing and Painting II students on their reflective object self portrait drawing
2. Check to see if you have a broad range of values in your work
3. Check to see if the reflective objects/surfaces have enough highlights
4. Let me know if you will be able to finish the drawings for Friday
5. Read the next assignment and start brainstorming ideas in your sketchbook
Today is a studio day- so make it productive!
Please work on your surreal drawing. I am eager to see them so please send me an email with the image so far. It is a work in progress so I'm expecting just that. Enjoy your day!
1. Complete edits of still life drawing
2. Create a folder in notarize, evernote or other tool of your choice and title "Drawing and Painting II"
3. Photograph your work created this far and edit images and keep in the folder for this class
** these should be high quality images, you may use the nikon and easel to photograph these
4. Photograph your still life and place in the folder
5. Title and organize all of the images
6. Remove your still life and put away all items
7. Set up next still life (read other blog post)
Today you need to take out all of your drawings- still life and self portraits and complete them!
By the end of class they need to be neatly hung up on the wall in groups.
Be ready for a critique tomorrow!
As Drawing and Painting II students I expect you to come in, sit together and read the daily agenda. Since you are advance students who are in a class with Drawing and Painting I students I will talk to your group after the other groups starts and have an expectation that you are independent students who know my daily expectations.
Here are your instructions for today: