The following needs to be completed by Friday:
1. Touch up paint in art office
2. Blog post describing art office transformation. This post needs to describe and SHOW the process from before to after-your role in the project, what you learned and the final product. Please go to the google drive folder ( see previous post and email) and use photos to SHOW and explain the process.
3. Update and edit post about Maker Space. You must read blog posts about the space!
4. Select colors and plan for the Maker Space so we can start painting next week.
Go to this folder to grab images from the Art Office transformation
Due Date: Wednesday, May 13
Assignment: Create a blog post with photographs and summary of your dream house foam core model.
1. Take multiple high quality photographs of your building from a variety of angles and perspectives on a white, black or gray neutral background.
2. Select the best photographs and post on your blog.
3. Write a summary of your building and include a description of how you met the following evaluation criteria:
1. Craftsmanship of model
2. Ability to convey unique feature of your dream house
3. Creation of a unique and original dream house
4. Proof read and edit your written statement and then post to your blog.
Due Date: Tuesday, May 12 ( no late assignments will be accepted)
Assignment: BHS MakerSpace IDEAS
Read all of the links and articles about the Makerspaces. Write a summary of the objective for the space and how it will be used for here at the high school.
Sketch and write a summary of your ideas for the space. This may include photographs fof the space, your sketches, sketches created on your ipad, mood board images, etc. Post all of this on your blog.
1. Quality and content of writing
2. Level of development of ideas for the future space
3. Ability to convey ideas visually and in writing
Introduction to Architecture
This full year course for grades 10-12 is an overview of architecture.