Week of December 10-14
This is a busy week and all of the assignments are listed on the blog so please refer to it daily. You need to complete the following assignments for Friday:
1. Check and edit your weebly site so that it is correct, organized and free of spelling and grammar errors. Ask a classmate to read it and check for errors as well.
2. Read and watch post " How to use a scale ruler"
3. Sign up for Discover Den and check it out. We will be using this site as a resource so become familiar with the site. Email me your username
4. Watch TED talk on Charles and Ray Eames
5. Complete Blog assignment on Eames
6. Check out "SketchChair" and complete assignment
7. Read and complete assignment " What is Design"
**Homework Due Monday, December 17
Write a blog post reviewing the 123D design app that you used. Please post what you created and give your opinion of the app.
Comments are closed.
Introduction to Architecture
This full year course for grades 10-12 is an overview of architecture.