Create your own drawing of the sphere that illustrates accurate values on the sphere, background and foreground.
1. Attach the drawing into your sketchbook.
2. On the page next to the drawing redraw the value scale and drawing of the sphere.
3. After you have completed a successful value scale drawing that demonstrates all of the values then start the drawing of the sphere.
4. Create the drawing of the sphere
This is a long term assignment. You will work on this assignment over the next two months.
The human head can be divided into four sections. Everyone's face is different, but there are general guidelines and proportions that can help guide the placement of the facial features.
Objective: Create a portrait collage that demonstrates the accurate proportions of the face and uses expressive colors to show the emotions and feelings of that person.
Read these tips:
On a piece of paper write your name and the name of the artist. Please answer the following questions:
Answer the following questions on a sheet of paper that has your name and the title " Frank Gehry" at the top.
1. Who was Jacob Lawrence?
2. Describe his artwork and materials that he uses
3. Describe the subject matter and content of his artwork
4. What does his artwork mean? Why did he depict the scenes that he did?
5. Give your opinion about his work. Do you like the style, content or meaning? Why or why not?
This is full year foundation course that will aid in your understanding and creating a wide variety of 2-D and 3-D artwork.