Happy Halloween! Check out the great art costumes on my home page that are inspired by artists and works of art! If you wore a costume that referenced an artist or work of art you can earn " art money" today!
Here is the agenda for today:
1. Check Aspen and turn in any incomplete assignments
2. Make sure that you have turned in your Zentangles ( all three) and art history challenges ( 1-5)
3. Select two works of art that you feel were your strongest works of art from quarter 1 ( this includes sketchbook assignments too) and PHOTOGRAPH the work, edit and crop the photo and save them into your google drive or evernote folder for this class.
** it needs to be a high quality photo. Use your ipad or phone. The camera needs to be parallel to the image and there needs to be a good light source and no shadows on the work. Edit and crop out extra space around the image so that the image of the artwork is the only thing in the photograph
4. Complete the google form below
5. Organzine your art portfolio and sketchbook and make sure that all art is neat clean and organized.
6. Glue or tape in the two worksheets on the elements and principles of design into your sketchbook
7. Work on your "Surreal Architecture" drawing. Please read the assignment again ( I added some more information and make sure that you meet all of the criteria for the assignment)
This is full year foundation course that will aid in your understanding and creating a wide variety of 2-D and 3-D artwork.