Color Wheel Painting
Objective: Create a Mandala Color Wheel that demonstrates your ability to mix tints and shades of colors
1. Draw out a design in a circle shape that repeats shapes
2. Label ( lightly with pencil) all of the areas in the order of the color wheel
3. Paint in the areas with tempera paint
4. Correct and edit and colors that aren't accurate
5. Outline the shapes with black marker
1. Use of materials
2. Ability to create a mandala
3. Ability to mix colors
4. Craftsmanship in painting
Comments are closed.
This is full year foundation course that will aid in your understanding and creating a wide variety of 2-D and 3-D artwork.