Create a pencil drawing of your hand holding an object
1. Select an object to hold that is unique in it's shape and form. (please no cell phones)
2. Create 4-6 thumbnail sketches ( quick drawings to plan the best composition) to " test" a variety of compositions
3. Select the strongest composition
4. Use a pencil to create the drawing of the hand holding the object
5. Spend 1.5 to 2 hours on the assignment
6. Review and edit the drawing prior turning it in
Comments are closed.
This is full year foundation course that will aid in your understanding and creating a wide variety of 2-D and 3-D artwork.