"Typography Illustrates a Poem, Lyrics or Story"
Create a drawing that illustrates a poem, lyrics or story using various different styles of fonts and types.
1. Select a poem, lyrics, story or words
2. Research various fonts, and type styles
3. Start with pencil planning your composition. You may divide your page any way that best suits the typography.
4. Fill the entire page with typography
5. Include five or more font styles
5. Use color to complete your work
Due Date: Thursday, October 23,2014
This is full year foundation course that will aid in your understanding and creating a wide variety of 2-D and 3-D artwork.