Homework #4 Fabric Drawing
Create a pencil drawing that shows the value and form of fabric
1. Get a piece of fabric ( you may want to use a solid color)
2. Arrange the fabric on a table or pin it to the wall
3. Set up a light source (lamp or spot light) on the fabric so that you can see and observe value ( lights and darks)
3. Create a contour line drawing of the fabric
4. Add values to define the form
5. Use an eraser to create the light values of the fabric
Due: Wednesday, October 16
Comments are closed.
This is full year foundation course that will aid in your understanding and creating a wide variety of 2-D and 3-D artwork.