Reduction Linoleum Block Prints
Create a two color reduction linoleum block print of an image that expresses PEACE
1. Sketch idea for the drawing that is the same size as the linoleum block
2. Add color to the sketch
3. Watch video and have an understanding of the process of a reduction block
4. Transfer drawing on to the block
5. Carve away the areas that you want to remain WHITE
6. Print your fist LIGHT color. Create 5 high quality prints
7. Wash and dry the block
8. Red draw image if necessary
8. Carve away areas that you want to remain the first color
9. Print image on top of LIGHT color print
10. Sign and number prints
Check out this website to see the steps and stages:
Comments are closed.
This is full year foundation course that will aid in your understanding and creating a wide variety of 2-D and 3-D artwork.