Torn Paper Self Portrait
Create a self portrait collage using black, white and gray paper
1. Take a photograph of you that shows dramatic lighting
2. Edit the photograph to a black and white picture
3. Print the picture
4. Transfer the picture to the cardboard
5. Tear paper and collage accurate values
6. Check for accuracy
7. Paint gloss or mat medium over the completed portrait
Here are some more students examples to check out:
Comments are closed.
This is full year foundation course that will aid in your understanding and creating a wide variety of 2-D and 3-D artwork.