DUE DATE: Tuesday, May 9
1. Examine the work of artist Shepard Fairey. Read NY Times review of Shepard Fairey
2. Choose a person from television, movies or society in general and design a poster about that person that highlights why they are inspirational to YOU. Include their portrait, as well as their name or a message you believe they stand for. Include the image you used to draw their portrait.
(Refer to the political poster by artist Shepard Fairey of President Barack Obama.)
3. Sketch multiple ideas and points of view as well as possible words and text
4. Discuss and critically analyze and then select the strongest idea
5. Select colors and materials
6. Sketch and create the final design
Creativity Self Assessment
It is important to measure your growth throughout the year and reflect upon your growth and development.
Please read over and complete the following: Creativity Self Assessment
Drawing and Painting