Please complete the following assignments by Friday:
1. Select the strongest Chinese Brush painting that you created. Take a HIGH quality photograph of the image and upload it to google classroom. Use the easel and tape to place your artwork in great lighting and photograph the wonderful artwork. Be sure to crop and edit the photo before turning it in. Place the image in your drive folder too.
2. Cover three pages in your sketchbook with watercolor paint, marker, colored pencils, collage and or crayon. These will become the backgrounds for future works of art.
3. Read and follow directions for the next sketchbook assignment.
4. Select a landscape image for your next painting and place it into google classroom folder. Make sure that it is a high resolution photograph.
5. Work on the Art History Challenge due next Friday
6. Select a work of art or your mid year portfolio and email the image to your parents/ guardians and let them know the great work that you are creating!
You might title the email "Check out this Awesome Painting That I Made!" Be sure to include information about the work of art in the body of the email. Here is an example of the email:
Check out this wonderful work of art that I made in Drawing and Painting class. I used ____ to create this work of art. The inspiration was _____. I think this is my strongest work of art because____. What do you think?
The greatest artist!
Drawing and Painting